RD #1 TAKEAWAYS


SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD





        Hi guys! Today, I will share my reflections and takeaways about the recorded video that was posted last March 7. I wasn’t able to watched it on the exact time of our class but I was able to watch it a day after of posting. The topic was about science and technology in the world. I was fascinated with the age systems, people who discovered ways, things and strategies that started the development of our science and technologies.  

        I realize that we should very grateful to our ancestors and the discoveries of other countries because what we have today is the fruit of their hard work and intelligence. Without them, we don’t have any base to start with and there’s no need for development. Their contributions will remain, in fact it will improved as the time goes by.  

 



Comments